We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!! WANTED.....Bali experts for hotel advice!!!!!

Perth WA
8 posts
Save Topic
Help!!! WANTED.....Bali experts for hotel advice!!!!!

Firstly..thank you to all for links to Bali Villas.....We booked Maya Sayang for our parents and they are looking forward to their stay.

After much deliberation...we have decided to stay at a hotel again verses a villa.

We are travelling to Bali in March 11 with our kids aged 3 and 5 at the time of travel and we can not decide on a hotel. Man 'o Man its a hard decision.

WE are looking at Tuban, Legian, Seminyak or Sanur and we definitely need a family orientated hotel, kids club, preferably a play ground (not a necessity) and a great pool with plenty of space to splash, slide and just have fun in a family environment. We want this holiday to be about the kids most of the time but we also would like to have some time to ourselves......

Walking distance to restaurants are a must as we have 2 little ones and because we are an active family, the kids can get to burn afternoon energy........Big plus for mum and dad!!

We are going for 16 nights so we don't want anything too expensive and we are happy to split our stay between 2 hotels to reduce the cost if one works out more expensive.

We realise the Dynasty is an obvious choice but we would love to hear any other positive or negative experiences that Trip Advisor's readers may have for us in regards to hotels in Bali that suit our request!!

Many thanks to all that respond...it is greatly appreciated....

Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,775 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!!! WANTED.....Bali experts for hotel advice!!!!!

you need to have a look at this site.....baliforfamilies http://baliforfamilies.com/

It also lists accomodation.

It is hard to get "nothing too expensive with kids facilities"....

I have not stayed in them but 3 to research in terms of being close to restaurants etc would be

Bali Rani and Febris in Tuban and Sanur paradise plaza in Sanur.

I would look at splitting half and half as you say you are an active family, although I am leaning towards Sanur.

Perth WA
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!! WANTED.....Bali experts for hotel advice!!!!!

Awwww.....thanks so much for your reply......We usually stay in Club Med Nusa Dua or the Nikko in Nusa Dua so when I say not too expensive...I probably should have put the amount. We will have a look at these hotels that your have mentioned.....thanks once again for your help with this....

Kind Regards

3. Re: Help!!! WANTED.....Bali experts for hotel advice!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2011, 10:47