We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Suggestions Please

los angeles
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Need Suggestions Please

I will be taking a class in Tuban for a month. I need affordable($20-75per night) accommadations for me and my hubby. Preferrably close to or on the beach. I heard there's not much to do in Tuban and need suggestions on where to stay(beach needed so hubby won't be bored while I'm in school), we also like food,culture and music.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Suggestions Please

Tuban is just an extension of Kuta. There is plenty to see and do.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,365 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Suggestions Please

Also have a look at the 'Top Questions about Bali' which you will find on the top right of the Bali forum page. When you click on this link, you will find a list of 'Things to do in Bali' - hopefully some of these may be on interest, but as Linda says, I am sure your husband will find lots to do whilst you are away in class.

Edited: 11 August 2010, 17:49
Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,879 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Suggestions Please

Tuban is just a 10-15 min walk from Discovery Mall, then Kuta Square. There are plenty of restaurants, massage shops, laundy shops, and art market-type shops down in Tuban so you don't have to walk far though.

4. Re: Need Suggestions Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 12:49