We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Garden Hotel Tuban

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Green Garden Hotel Tuban

We have booked this hotel for August 2010. for 6 nights. Can anyone tell us if it is ok and what are the rooms like. We had tried others but could not get in. We are not into high class places, and we would be happy only if it is clean and bearable. if any one can let us know who has stayed there it would be appreciated,

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,963 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Garden Hotel Tuban

this is a very popular hotel in tuban. it is one of the most popular places to stay. it is in a good position, walking distance to shops, restaurants, waterbom park, the beach, reliable money changer, convenience store. their sister hotel the febris is almost opposite. they have a great spa, large pool and nice restaurant so you can use the facilities there as well.

have you read the great reviews the hotel gets on Trip adivsor? there are also photos to look at. here is the link. you should be very happy there.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g562690-d308783…

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Green Garden Hotel Tuban

Hi kristofferson

(loved him in A Star is Born!)

I stayed at GG last March for 2weeks. (rm 28)Had read about it on BTforum) i only needed budget as i was travelling solo and i'm not a princess!

My room was great, comfy bed/pillows, good size room, LCD tv with heaps and heaps of channels,(hard to leave the room!)Very clean.Quiet location. Pool is apparently being renovated at present,not huge but big enough to cool off in and do short laps. Breakfast fills a hole. Would stay there again.

(1t floor or 2nd floor don't go for ground floor room unless you can't climb stairs)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
248 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green Garden Hotel Tuban

Stayed at the Green Garden Hotel the week before christmas. For a budget priced hotel it was great. Rooms were clean, full sized fridge to stock up with your own drinks. (Supermarket right next door). Pool was big enough for 5 of us plus other guests to swim. The Spa is now located at Green Garden Resort (5 minutes away) they provide free transfers. The food at the restaurant was good, well priced with a variety of dishes, ate there most nights. Staff always willing to help with any request. This hotel is a little gem in tuban, close to waterbom park & Discovery Mall. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did, we have booked to go back in September.

Edited: 12 May 2010, 15:31
PERTH
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Green Garden Hotel Tuban

Thanks a million for yor replies. We think we will be OK now after hearing all the good news stuff about the hotel.

Rgards

LINDSAY

Edited: 12 May 2010, 16:52
5. Re: Green Garden Hotel Tuban

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2010, 10:48