We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toddler Sections at Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine Texas

Nashville, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Toddler Sections at Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine Texas

We are going to be going to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine & we will have our 22 month old with us. She loves to swim so I am sure she is going to enjoy it, but I am confused by some of the descriptions on the the website. Such as the the whooping hollow slide it states is for 48" and under but when you expand the safety rules it states 48" or accompanied by a child, children under 48" accompanied by an adult. This makes no sense to me. Will I as my daughter's parent be able to go on the slides with her? Do they allow that? Anyone know? We have a waterpark close to home that has a kiddie section that has a few slides where the parent/child can slide together. Anyone know if that is the case here?

1. Re: Toddler Sections at Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine Texas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2013, 15:49