We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants by Nokie Theatre

Jackson Miss.
Level Contributor
62 posts
172 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants by Nokie Theatre

I am sending my parents to see a concernt in April. They will stay at the Hilton Place Grand Prairie. I need some suggestions for a nice Saturday evening meal in the area.

Thanks.

Patrick

Grand Prairie, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants by Nokie Theatre

I live in GP and I don't think the Hilton Place is near Nokia. Is it on hwy 360? There are no restaurants near Nokia. It is located near the outskirts of town. They will have more dining options on HWy 360. (Cracker Barrel) At Hwy 360 and Lamar they have some restaurants.. a steak house and some others that I cannot think of right now.

I hope this helps.

2. Re: Restaurants by Nokie Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Grand Prairie