We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel with pool for toddler?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Best Hotel with pool for toddler?

I'm looking at the Moody Gardens hotel but wondering what's the best pool set-up for a small child who would need a splash pad/graduated entrance type of pool. any help appreciated. I'm having a hard time seeing anything on the photos. thanks!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Best Hotel with pool for toddler?

The Victorian has two pools, one of which is set up for children. I haven't stayed there in a long time, so I would suggest that you read the reviews and see if you might be interested. It is across the street from the seawall, while Moody Gardens is not really near the beach.

2. Re: Best Hotel with pool for toddler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 07:11
Get answers to your questions about Galveston
Recent Conversations