We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family friendly and clean lodging

R T
Champaign, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Family friendly and clean lodging

We are looking for a place to stay that is family friendly. We are looking at Riverstone, The Inn at Governor's crossing, Music Road Hotel, and the Clarion.

We are very picky about cleanliness and we would like a place that is family friendly.

Any experience or suggestions on these lodging ideas or suggestions beyond these?

Thanks!

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family friendly and clean lodging

I've never stayed at any of those hotels you mentioned, but we love The Inn at Christmas Place! It is very clean and has a great breakfast and great outdoor pool with a slide!

Rome, Georgia
Level Contributor
91 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family friendly and clean lodging

I just got home from staying at Riverstone this past weekend and have stayed there 3 times. Every time it's been very clean! (And I'm REALLY picky) It's very nicely furnished and has newer furniture and appliances. I've never stayed at any of the other places you mentioned.

3. Re: Family friendly and clean lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge