We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrade cost to Dollywood

gulfport ms
Level Contributor
44 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Upgrade cost to Dollywood

I'm thinking about buying a ticket discounted here and then upgrading to a season pass in Dollywood. Can anyone tell me what the upgrade price is once you get in Dollywood? We will be traveling in June.

Or would it be cheaper just to get a season pass outright?

Linden, New Jersey
Level Contributor
298 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgrade cost to Dollywood

Here is a link to Dollywood ticket prices. You can upgrade a one day pass to season pass on the same day you visit before you leave Dollywood.

http://www.dollywood.com/ticket-prices/

gulfport ms
Level Contributor
44 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgrade cost to Dollywood

So it's a straight $32.80 to upgrade once you are in the park?

Linden, New Jersey
Level Contributor
298 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgrade cost to Dollywood

If I buy a one-day admission ticket, can I upgrade it to a season pass?

Season Passes are your best value if visiting more than one time during the season. You can apply your one-day admission toward the price of a season pass. This transaction must be made on the day of your visit before leaving the Park.

--------------------------------------------------

Dollywood itself doesn't offer discounts on tickets. So if you upgrade to a season pass, you pay the difference in a one day pass and the cost of the season pass. If you are buying discounted tickets before you get to Dollywood, I would check and see if they also offer discounted season passes.

4. Re: Upgrade cost to Dollywood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 20:48