We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendations of local favorites

Washington DC...
3 posts
Save Topic
recommendations of local favorites

My husband and I will be in Nashville for 3 days at the end of this week. We will also be celebrating our wedding anniversary. We LOVE country music and little hole in the wall places. I know Nashville is filled with them but we are looking for local favorites. Recommendations for an anniversary dinner would also be great-it doesn't necessarily have to be super expensive and fancy (we live in DC and have enough of that) again, we just want local favorites! Any other must see's/do's would be great!

Thanks!

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendations of local favorites

nashvillescene.com/bites/archives/2012/06/26…

Check out the above link for restaurant ideas. Click on the links to see waht magazines suggest. And one of the Nashville DEs on this forum, TFerrell, has some excellent suggestions in the comments.

Edited: 01 August 2012, 08:08
Santa Ynez...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendations of local favorites

If you are looking for something not overly crowded, try Leipers Fork... it's about 30 minutes from Nashville and there are a lot of country stars that have houses there... try Puckett's in Leipers Fork - they have live music almost every night and on Thursday, open mic night - you never know who will show up! There are a few local rentals - try Farmhouse in the Fork

3. Re: recommendations of local favorites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 00:45