We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vaccination Required

Roseville...
Level Contributor
441 posts
20 reviews
13 helpful votes
Vaccination Required
Save

Any feedback on Ryman/Opry requirements for vaccination to attend shows? Any info for those who purchased tickets prior to vaccination requirements?

13 replies to this topic
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
900 posts
147 reviews
46 helpful votes
1. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

As of today, both locations strongly recommend masks but do not require them. If you are worried about this, I'd call the venue directly to discuss your options.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
441 posts
20 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

Looks like I answered my question! I just spoke with the Ryman directly. They have not made a decision yet regarding Vaccination requirements. If their current policy changes, ticket holders will be notified by email. Thank You Ryman Auditorium

Edited: 14 August 2021, 23:14
chicago area
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
3. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

Get used to it, we are going backwards at very high rate of speed. Live Nation announced earlier today that proof of vaccine or a negative test within 72 hours of a concert will be required starting in mid October. Every day bands are cancelling tours for the rest of the year. Don't want this to be political which it shouldn't but his is reality.

Nashville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
35 reviews
21 helpful votes
4. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

Many venues in Nashville are now requiring proof of vax for entry. The Broadway joints aren't becaue they are largely owned by right-wingers, but other places like The Bluebird are.

As of yesterday all ER & ICU beds in Middle Tennessee are full, and even looking outside the area, such as Huntsville, have no room.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
221 reviews
138 helpful votes
5. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

While the surge is awful and hospitals are busy - all ICU and ER beds are not full on Middle TN.

As of this morning 33% of isolation beds are available, 75% of ventilators are available, and 9% of ICU beds are available. 13% of hospital beds are available. Busy, but not packed. The overflow beds have not opened yet, which will increase capacity. But we are headed that way soon. I am surprised that less than 25% of available ventilators are currently being used. Lots of admissions, but not many on a vent.

Edited: 15 August 2021, 23:14
Roseville...
Level Contributor
441 posts
20 reviews
13 helpful votes
6. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

In a major city in CA….per an MD….50% of all employees of 2 major hospitals are un vaccinated ….

Hospitalization I C U beds are fuller than the original Covid surge….however….all IC U patients are currently unvaccinated and over age 60….

Palm Bay, Florida
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
7. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

I don't see anything on the Bluebird Cafe website about vaccinations being required. Did that information come directly from the venue? What other venues are requiring vaccinations?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
737 posts
208 reviews
184 helpful votes
8. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

Definitely required. Talked to them today.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
1,127 reviews
1,100 helpful votes
9. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

Our musicians have lost fellow musicians to COVID. They must take steps to protect themselves and their fans during this unique time.

The COVID situation in Tennessee has definitely gotten worse. Almost 60% of Tennesseans eligible for the vaccine have Not gotten it. Delta has surged into the state. Our current 7-day average of New COVID cases is more than 7700 (116 per 100,000) per day -- reported today to be the worst in the country. 38.5% of new cases in the last week were minors. We have had days of full hospitals, but that varies by day.

Anyone traveling to Tennessee can find current information on the state health department COVID website. It is updated regularly.

https://www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html

Edited: 03 September 2021, 19:17
Nashville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
5,072 posts
86 reviews
37 helpful votes
10. Re: Vaccination Required
Save

I have a good friend whose wife was at a local hospital ready for elective surgery on Wednesday, she had already gotten her IV and prep meds and they had to cancel the surgery because there wasn't a bed available in recovery because of a COVID Rush.

Crazy times.... again

Reply to: Vaccination Required
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.