We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Stag Inn

Batley, W Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
58 reviews
The Stag Inn

Has anyone else encountered the rudeness of the landlady towards non local customers in this pub???

4 replies to this topic
Tangmere, null...
1 post
1. Re: The Stag Inn

She's always been this way I'm afraid,it's not just the non-locals either.Some people avoid the place due her grumpy disposition.I speak from experience on this matter.

2 posts
2. Re: The Stag Inn

I don't mind her. I tested the electrics there today. She made me drinks throughout the day. Other people can be nice to your face but wouldn't look after you. Good landlady, old school, not afraid to tell people what she thinks.

2 posts
3. Re: The Stag Inn

I don't mind her. I tested the electrics there today. She made me drinks throughout the day. Other people can be nice to your face but wouldn't look after you. Good landlady, old school, not afraid to tell people what she thinks.

Cambridge, United...
1 post
4. Re: The Stag Inn

The Cambridge Oxford Owners Club would like to thank Jo and Helen for there wonderful service and fantastic food and the perfect pint we would take this pub with us if we could. Thank you for making our trip so enjoyable.

Ian Clarke

Reply to: The Stag Inn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dolgellau