We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashbourne Court Hotel

BELFAST
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ashbourne Court Hotel

Had a really fab stay last week at this hotel. From the staff to the food, I really could not fault it. We had a mid week stay at a very special rate of 80 euros including breakfast. It was great just to be able to chill out and we ate there the first night and went to a lovely chinese the 2nd night. The rooms were really big incomparsion to the small rooms that are in most hotels these days! Good Food+really friendly staff+comfy bed=happy customer who will return very soon.

Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
Pillo Hotel Ashbourne
#1 of 3 hotels in Ashbourne
Ashbourne House Hotel
Ashbourne House Hotel
#2 of 3 hotels in Ashbourne
Aisling Guest House
Aisling Guest House
#1 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Ashbourne
Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ashbourne Court Hotel

Lucky you stayed mid-week, at the weekend the noise from the nightclub, and the people in the car park trying to gain access to the nightclub makes the whole experience unbearable. Impossible to sleep. Staff friendly - management non-existant (and not to be found anywhere in the hotel at night!) Terrible place. I stay all over but this has got to rank as one of the worse.

Ireland, Indiana
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ashbourne Court Hotel

I think new managment, was better this time than before, cleaners could not speak English before. Rooms not especially tidy but have improved.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
60,144 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ashbourne Court Hotel

"I think new managment, was better this time than before, cleaners could not speak English before. Rooms not especially tidy but have improved."

So as their English skills get better, they're getting better at cleaning the rooms? How interesting! :)

Also interesting how many people want to join up with Tripadvisor and their first post is about this particular hotel - all 3 of them lol.

4. Re: Ashbourne Court Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 12:47
Get answers to your questions about Ashbourne
Recent Conversations