We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punchestown Festival 2011

Liverpool
4 posts
Save Topic
Punchestown Festival 2011

I am planning a surprise trip to next year's Punchestown Festival for my husband's birthday. We would be staying for 5 nights and as I have never been to Ireland before would appreciate some advice. From what I have researched, if we stay in Dublin it is going to cost us arounf 30 euros each per day return which at a total of 300 euros is steep. Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay near the race course that is on a bus or train route as all the hotels I have researched say that no public transport is available.

Wicklow Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Punchestown Festival 2011

Official dates for Punchestown 2011 are now set from the 3rd to the 7th May inclusive

London
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Punchestown Festival 2011

I am organising 20 people to come over for the sat of the festival and I am looking for reasonably priced accommodation for the night in Naas.

Could anyone recommend a hotel or hostel that will accommodate 20 people.

13. Re: Punchestown Festival 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2011, 12:46
Get answers to your questions about Naas
Recent Conversations
More Naas Topics