We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

naas is it worth visiting

Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
naas is it worth visiting

was thinking of going to naas,kildare is it a nice town and what hotels are nice there ? any suggestions

thanks

Cork
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: naas is it worth visiting

No I wouldn't think so.

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: naas is it worth visiting

It may have improved since the by-pass was built, but it used to just be a traffic jam on the way to Dublin. I'm sure it has its charms but I can't say I ever noticed them.

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
9,447 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: naas is it worth visiting

Naas is a pretty town with some good shopping, pubs and restaurants. Sorry, can't be specific about any of these or hotels. There's a lovely walk along the canal not far from the town centre.

www.naas.ie/

Killashee House just outside Naas is supposed to be quite good, but since I haven't been there I can't vouch for it.

Why not give it a go?

Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: naas is it worth visiting

Thanks for your help have just booked killashee for a few days

thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
336 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: naas is it worth visiting

Might be a bit late here but I think you will enjoy Naas. Some nice boutiques for shopping etc. Newbridge (10 mins away) has the Whitewater Shopping Centre, if you need more.........

Killashee is a lovely hotel, very relaxing, the Nuns Kitchen is a great spot for a casual bite to eat.

Enjoy

C

6. Re: naas is it worth visiting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 07:46
Get answers to your questions about Naas
Recent Conversations
More Naas Topics