We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

polar express train ride chattanooga tn

Oviedo, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
polar express train ride chattanooga tn

i would advise anyone looking at taking this train ride to.....NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! nothing that the aid talks about is true. we received room temperature YOOHOO and pre packaged cookies that were broken. the speakers on the train we not working so you could not hear the book being read and to be honest it was very cheesy. i will be getting my money back!

Bartlett, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,439 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: polar express train ride chattanooga tn

You know ive heard so many people complain about the Chattanooga and Bryson City Train ride that I dont think I will ever do it.I dont know if I have ever heard anything postive about both of them,Thanks for the heads up.

2. Re: polar express train ride chattanooga tn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2011, 09:45