We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Boiling Springs

Six Lakes, Michigan
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Hotels near Boiling Springs

My husband and I are looking to visit between Christmas and New Year. We’d like a comfortable, clean hotel with a good, hot, continental breakfast.

Any input is appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
165 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Hotels near Boiling Springs

Your choices are very few in Boiling Springs. Comfort Suites is at Exit 75. My family usually stays there when they are in town. I've never really heard a complaint but the amenities are few. In terms of the full hotel experience your best bet would probably be the Mariott in downtown Spartanburg.

You also have Hampton Inn and Comfort Suites in the Westgate Mall area. Thise are your best bets.

Edited: 03 December 2017, 09:10
Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
302 posts
165 reviews
2. Re: Hotels near Boiling Springs

A very good property near Boiling Springs is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites located at I-85 and US-221.

Boiling Springs is about a 10-15 minute drive from this location.

Here is a link to their website:

https:/…

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
234 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Hotels near Boiling Springs

Even the Marriott in Spartanburg is fairly close to Boiling Springs. Spartanburg isn't very big, it'll probably take you 15 minutes from most hotels to get to Boiling Springs. The is even a nice bed and breakfast on Main street in Spartanburg.

Reply to: Hotels near Boiling Springs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Spartanburg
Recent Conversations