We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michael

West New York, New...
4 posts
Michael

How has been there

4 replies to this topic
Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
150 reviews
1. Re: Michael

It’s a cloudy windy day, with gusts pushing 40mph. Other than that, very little. Some rain Tuesday night and Wednesday, but nothing since about 5pm yesterday. As expected, yesterday afternoon the island had some minor road flooding from the marsh during high tide, with the SE winds from Michael pushing more water than normal into the creek. Looks like the system will be out of here and gone by this afternoon, with the prospects of a little Autumn weather finally arriving tonight. It’s time for summer to get on out of here.

Edited: 11 October 2018, 19:32
West New York, New...
4 posts
2. Re: Michael

Thanks for the update heading down from New Jersey Hope 95 stays open still waitin and watching

West New York, New...
4 posts
3. Re: Michael

Any power outages?

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
150 reviews
4. Re: Michael

No outages. I have not heard any reports from NC, but I would be surprised if any impact to I-95. With only one exception, the SC rivers that flooded after Florence have fallen to below flood levels, and Michael did not bring enough rain to the SC coast to make a difference.

Reply to: Michael
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pawleys Island
Recent Conversations