We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Binoculars

Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Binoculars

My dad left his binoculars at home and I thought I would surprise him with a really nice pair while we're here. Where can I get a pair like that? I already checked the Hammock Shops and no dice.

3 replies to this topic
Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
150 reviews
1. Re: Binoculars

Offhand, I don't know anywhere in Pawleys to get a good pair. Pawleys Island Outdoors might be worth a call, but I don't recall ever seeing any in their store. You might check Booty's just above the MarshWalk in Murrells Inlet, but I doubt they will have what you're looking for.

There's a nice Walmart on the Garden City Connector in Garden City, with a pretty decent sporting goods department, which is worth a try. If I were buying a good pair, I would probably go to Dick's Sporting Goods in Coastal Grand Mall in MB, or Bass Pro Shops in the Myrtle Beach Mall, but neither of them are close.

Edited: 17 May 2018, 17:14
Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,668 posts
154 reviews
2. Re: Binoculars

Wal Mart

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
285 reviews
3. Re: Binoculars

Buy the best that Walmart has, then take it back at the end of the week... lol ;o)

Reply to: Binoculars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pawleys Island
Recent Conversations