We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best breakfast buffet?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Best breakfast buffet?

We're in MB currently, and want a good, hearty breakfast buffet on our way out of town - which are the best? Specifically with made to order omelets and fresh waffles/pancakes? Thanks!!

Gretna, Virginia
Level Contributor
230 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best breakfast buffet?

We always enjoy Mammy's Kitchen, and usually eat there at least three mornings during a week stay. It is one block north of the old Pavilion parking garage on Joe White Ave. I believe. All you can eat breakfast buffet for $5.95, and really good quality food, tastes like home cooking.

Canton, Georgia
Level Contributor
64 posts
462 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best breakfast buffet?

Try K & W Cafeteria. There's several locations. It's not all-you-can-eat (thankfully) but has a fabulous selection and everything tastes good. Great for a family - everybody gets exactly what they want. We've eaten many times at the one in northern MB, 17 Bus. at about 78th Ave. N.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best breakfast buffet?

There is a place between The SOuth end of Ocean Blvd and Pirateland Campground. I think that it was called the Farmers Galley or something similar to this. It was around $7.00 per adult including drinks. It was real good and I plan to eat there next week.

Annapolis, MD
Level Contributor
711 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best breakfast buffet?

Sea Captains House - 9.00, but the best omelettes and biscuit/gravy on the beach !

New York
Level Contributor
500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best breakfast buffet?

My whole family loves Uncle Johns off of 24th Ave. N in myrtle beach. They have amazing food. I love there pancakes. ( banana pecan are my fave)

6. Re: Best breakfast buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 12:48
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach