We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secluded Beach in MB?

Ohio
8 posts
Save Topic
Secluded Beach in MB?

Just wondering if there are any public beaches in MB, that are quiet and secluded? Maybe a place that not many people know about? Just looking to spend one of our vacation days in quiet solitude lounging on the beach taking in the scenery. A girl can't help but dream, right?

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,976 posts
411 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secluded Beach in MB?

LOL. Actually some of the beaches in the residential areas aren't nearly as crowded but don't expect to have the beach all to yourself. The month of September can be pretty quiet.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Secluded Beach in MB?

Head south to Surfside Beach. It is mostly residential and the beaches are very quiet.

Also - go to the beach access on 34th Avenue North. I rent a house there and it is far enough from the hotels that it is very roomy...lots of space...I have sat on the beach July 4th week with only a couple of others around me.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,824 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secluded Beach in MB?

Find a location in North Myrtle Beach that is houses and small condos only. It figures these beaches are less crowded than anything w/ high rises. There is public beach access between every property....nothing is restricted. Parking could be the challenge however, as there is not much public parking.

Westfield,NJ
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Secluded Beach in MB?

The Windy Hill section in North Myrtle Beach is nice and quiet. My family and I wanted some seclusion also and found it there. We stayed at the Sea Winds 604 . www.seawinds604.com