We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February Weather

Wakefield,MA
1 post
February Weather

Hi everyone. Our family would like to get away from the Boston area weather this coming February. We would be driving to our destination so we are thinking of Hilton Head versus go all the way to Florida. What is the opinion of getting weather in the 70 degree range during this time of year? Thank you all!!!! Julie

6 replies to this topic
Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: February Weather

It could happen, but I would not count on it. 50 to 60 degrees is more likely, in my opinion. Last year was a bit chilly, with some days in the 40s.

Edited: 20 September 2018, 16:16
Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,721 posts
3,451 reviews
2. Re: February Weather

What is the opinion of getting weather in the 70 degree range during this time of year

====

Probability: Very Low

We have visited in February because we enjoy Hilton Head Year Long.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,902 posts
156 reviews
3. Re: February Weather

May not be in the 70 degree range, but most likely much warmer than in MA that time of year. Go..enjoy!

Webster, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
4. Re: February Weather

We live in Western NY (Rochester) and spent Feb 2018 on Hilton Head We too wanted to be able to drive somewhere closer than Florida to escape the bitter cold. The weather was definitely variable that month but we had several days that I sat poolside and even went to the beach! I actually wore shorts and Capris more than my coat. If you are coming from Florida you will think it's freezing but us Northerners think it's downright balmy for February.

Beaufort, South...
Destination Expert
for Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
409 reviews
5. Re: February Weather

It’s a crap shoot really. We live by Hilton Head and our friends go to Key West during the winter months. Last year, even the keys were chillier than usual and extremely windy.

Greer, South...
6 posts
6. Re: February Weather

The variability of February weather in Hilton Head was noted and told 3 hours before your post. I’m just confused why so many people regurgitate information that has already been shared. Do you read the previous posts? Is your goal to rack up your reply numbers?

Is it unnecessarily bad form to respond rudely to someone who is just trying to help? Yep, that is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading the responses to the 'Happy Hour' thread from a couple days ago...

Reply to: February Weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted