We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

East Folly opinions please

Loveland, Ohio
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
East Folly opinions please

My family and I have stayed in Folly a few times and we are coming back in July. We typically stay to the West of Center street but only a few blocks over. This year we found a house on the beach that is approximately 10 blocks east of Center St. Can anyone tell me about the beach down there?

Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: East Folly opinions please

We own a home on East Ashley on the beach. It seems pretty quiet on our side. We are 13 blocks down near the washout. We are close enough to watch surfers, but we don't have a lot of traffic on the beach. Sometimes I wish we were a little closer to restaurants, but an empty beach is a nice tradeoff.

Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: East Folly opinions please

We own a home on East Ashley on the beach. It seems pretty quiet on our side. We are 13 blocks down near the washout. We are close enough to watch surfers, but we don't have a lot of traffic on the beach. Sometimes I wish we were a little closer to restaurants, but an empty beach is a nice tradeoff.

Edited: 12 February 2016, 18:53
3. Re: East Folly opinions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach
Recent Conversations