We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental for an Oct. wedding

Atlanta, Georgia
4 posts
Save Topic
Rental for an Oct. wedding

I'm looking for a beach house to rent for an extremely small wedding in October. We will have between 15-30 guests for the wedding, but we would like to get a house for about 10 of us to stay in. I'm hoping to have the wedding on the beach, so I'd really like for it to be as close to the beach as possible. Also, a pool would be a huge plus! Any information would be appreciated!

Edited: 15 June 2015, 00:02
RQT
New Castle...
Level Contributor
765 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental for an Oct. wedding

Get in touch with one of the rental companies on Folly. We have dealt with Avocet and Dunes Properties and have been pleased with each. Agents there will be able to tell you what homes are available for events and what is required for you to do in order to have your wedding there. Good luck.

Dallas
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental for an Oct. wedding

Carolina one is another agency with some good properties for weddings

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental for an Oct. wedding

We rented 1012 East Arctic for a July wedding. It was perfect. Across the street from the beach but very close. Three bedrooms with large open kitchen and living are. Very pretty house with an awesome back yard where we hosted the rehearsal dinner and pretty front yard where we hosted the reception. This house is on VRBO.

4. Re: Rental for an Oct. wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2016, 09:49
Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach