We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a clean place to stay with a kitchen -3 months

Georgia USA
Level Contributor
49 posts
33 reviews
Need a clean place to stay with a kitchen -3 months

I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express Civic Center to give you some Idea of the type of accommodation. However, I will be working in the area for three months and would like some suggestions of a accommodation where I could have a small kitchen where I would be allowed to cook or have a crock pot. It just sucks to eat out every meal for three months. So if you could suggest some clean places to stay where I would have good internet service and a Kitchen that would be great. I would be open to a summer cabin even. Thanks!

1 reply
Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
284 reviews
1. Re: Need a clean place to stay with a kitchen -3 months

From a review, it appears Cambridge Apartments offers short term leases: https:/…

I have not stayed at either HIE in Florance, but I have stayed in manyHIE's for work and vacations. Many HIE's have suites, or just upgraded rooms with "mini" kitchens that may be what you are wanting. They often have good pricing for long term stays. Perhaps call the HIE Civic Center and ask if they have any rooms like this, and if not , try the HIE @ Hwy 327 too.

Edit: I just checked online for HIE Civic Center. The 1 King Bed Suites and the 1 King Executive Suites both have wet bars. (Probably the same mini kitchen I am talking about.)

Reply to: Need a clean place to stay with a kitchen -3 months
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted