We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worried wife

Hoston, Texas
1 post
Worried wife

My husband frequents this area quite a bit on business. I just recently discovered there is a "all nude" gentlemen's club very close by in Reading! I've been wondering....are there many places around like that??? Please someone let me know. Thanks, concerned wife

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
1. Re: Worried wife

all it takes is one ;-)

PA dutch country
Level Contributor
123 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Worried wife

There is only the ONE big one.... that I am aware of. I think that is why it is such an attraction. ( If he even goes there?) Temptation is all around us, not just at this place....... Wyomissing is a very classy area of Reading....

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
259 reviews
3. Re: Worried wife

I know of a couple in the area (or surrounding area). Like one poster said though, it only takes one. You know your husband better than we do.

PA, USA & Brazil
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Worried wife

my parents live in the allentown area and the other day in the classifieds there was an advertisment for a cook (of all things) at a "clothing optional" resort north of allentown! i was wondering how one "dresses" for an interview like that!

Get answers to your questions about Wyomissing
Recent Conversations