We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking a full size truck in downtown Pittsburgh.

Annapolis, Maryland
2 posts
Save Topic
Parking a full size truck in downtown Pittsburgh.

My girlfriend and I are going to Seven Springs for a weekend, and I'd like to take her to PPG Plaza to ice skate. I'm bringing a full size f250 and was wondering if there are any places I can find parking in pittsburgh.

Any help would be great!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking a full size truck in downtown Pittsburgh.

There are several outdoor parking lots near the PPG plaza. Most garages are 6ft or 6 1/2 ft clearances, so you will probably have to rule those out, but I don't think you'll have any issues with the parking lots and if it's on a weekend, it should even be less of an issue.

Annapolis, Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking a full size truck in downtown Pittsburgh.

Thank you! I'm a terrible traveler, would you mind giving me an idea of where the outdoor lots are?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking a full size truck in downtown Pittsburgh.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but you know how that goes with the Christmas holiday. Anyway, the Ice Skating rink is in PPG One on Fourth Ave. If you make a right on Fourth Ave from Stanwix St, you will pass the ice skating rink on your right. I'm not sure of the exact location of the parking lots, but they are within a few blocks of the ice skating rink. There are also parking lots nearby on the Boulevard of the Allies.

4. Re: Parking a full size truck in downtown Pittsburgh.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2011, 09:47