We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Ducky tours

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
62 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Just Ducky tours

Does anyone know of any discounts available for the Just Ducky tours? We are going to do the tour either way, but it never hurts to ask.

Thanks for any insight.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Ducky tours

You may want to ask your hotel front desk if they can get you a better rate - I've never seen a coupon in any of the local papers or in the Clipper magazine that comes in the mail every couple of months.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
62 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Ducky tours

I will. Thanks for the advice.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
804 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Ducky tours

You might also want to check with AAA. You could also do a Google for attraction discounts. If youu are going to be in the area for any length of time the 2009 Entertainment Book is available for $15 on one of the sites. I think it might even include shipping and handling. You could earn the $15 back within a day or two dependent on where you are staying and choice of restaurants and attractions.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
27,749 posts
384 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Ducky tours

We did the Ducky Tour in September when we visited our daughter and son-in-law. We are AAA members but I do not think they give a discount. Our tickets were $19 each. We enjoyed our tour and hope you do also.

5. Re: Just Ducky tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 17:47