We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group of 20 to Lancaster, staying at BW Eden

New Jersey
Level Contributor
78 posts
9 reviews
Group of 20 to Lancaster, staying at BW Eden

Hi all, we are a group of 20, 10 adults 10 kids & will be staying at the Best Western Eden in August....We are told this place is awesome, one question - we would like to be able to put the kids to sleep and hang out at night together for adult conversation - any tips on room location to possibly ask for that would enable us to do this? i know our rooms are together.

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Group of 20 to Lancaster, staying at BW Eden

For this type of specific information, I would call the hotel.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Group of 20 to Lancaster, staying at BW Eden

The Eden Resort remodeled rooms along the north side into suites, which offer additional privacy. You might also be interested in the rooms overlooking the indoor atrium, which have balconies. Then there is a separate building behind the outdoor pool that contains multi-floor accommodations. You also have plenty of dining options within the resort and nearby. You'll be impressed from the moment you arrive. Ask about their "Platinum Club" card.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
78 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Group of 20 to Lancaster, staying at BW Eden

Ty! We were informed we would be in new area, I am guessing this is the Regency Terrace section. We did 2q standard, didnt honestly realize there were so many choices in room selection. I hope theres a spot to hang at night for us adults there

4. Re: Group of 20 to Lancaster, staying at BW Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Lancaster
Recent Conversations