We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dutch wonderland

NY
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
220 reviews
Save Topic
Dutch wonderland

Hi, I'll be going to Dutch Wonderland in Aug with my daughter in law and granddaughter. Are any of the locals familiar with the discounts on the backs of soda cans, or from Weis's Market? Just trying to find out what kind of discount they are actually showing. Thanks

Edited: 06 July 2016, 02:29
Mentioned in this post
Dutch Wonderland
Dutch Wonderland
2,061 Reviews
Lancaster, PA
Dutch restaurants in Lancaster
Katie's Kitchen
₹, American, Dutch
The Restaurant at Oregon Dairy
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, American, Dutch
Good 'N Plenty Bakery
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, American, Dutch
NY
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dutch wonderland

Disregard, I looked it up and found my answer... I looked it up wrong the first time and that's why I couldn't find info..

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Cape May, Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
2,883 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dutch wonderland

Enjoy Dutch Wonderland. It is a nice little park

Mentioned in this post
Dutch Wonderland
Dutch Wonderland
2,061 Reviews
Lancaster, PA
NY
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dutch wonderland

Thank you, my kids loved it, but that was 27 years ago lol

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dutch wonderland

Mitmott, as you probably know its much better for younger kids- I would say 10 and under- although that obviously varies with the child

NY
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dutch wonderland

Oh yes I know, thank you.. My granddaughter is a baby.

Westfield, NJ
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dutch wonderland

Do a google search for dutch wonderland boy scout discount. you will find a link where you can purchase discounted tickets to DW and it will also give an amount to the boy scouts -- i ordered my tickets from that link for our trip last year. i was concerned it was a hoax, it isn't. i checked w/DW before purchasing, then went ahead w/it. we LOVED DW and are going back this august, too. i'm planning to get my tickets through that boy scout discount program again. :)

7. Re: Dutch wonderland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2017, 11:48