We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dutch wonderland

Baltimore
Level Contributor
263 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dutch wonderland

I was wondering what the water park/splash pad is like at Dutch Wonderland. Is it included in the basic admission? Are there changing rooms?

An additional question is are there discount tickets available for Dutch Wonderland?

Thsnks for any information you can provide!

Mentioned in this post
Dutch Wonderland
Dutch Wonderland
2,070 Reviews
Lancaster, PA
1 reply
Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,992 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dutch wonderland

It's included in basic admission

It has been some years since I have been to Dutch Wonderland (no young kids in our family or extended familY) There did not used to be changing rooms and looking at the map and website, that does not appear to have changed

The description for Duke's Lagoon state that swimsuits may be worn, but that after exiing Dukes's Lagoon childreen should change to more appriopriate attire (shorts, shirt) for the rest of the park. It does not say HOW you are supposed to do this- I supose you could use the restrooms

If you look at the 'Discount' section of their website you will see you can purchase one day passes at a $10 discount on select dates.

Mentioned in this post
Dutch Wonderland
Dutch Wonderland
2,070 Reviews
Lancaster, PA
Reply to: Dutch wonderland
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted