We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
70 posts
Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?

Evening flight arrive at Heathrow. Thinking to stay nearby airport area as I am going to bath the next morning.

Could someone advise me where to stay overnight and any hypermarket or big grocery nearby here or not too far one.?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
1. Re: Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?

Costo in Hayes. You need a membership card though. There is a very large Sainsbuys in Hayes.

London, United...
Level Contributor
11,018 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?

There are numerous large supermarkets but it rather depends where you are staying and what you want to buy. Can you explain a little more about what you are trying to accomplish? For example, how will you travel to Bath as that may affect advice on where to stay. Your budget for the hotel would also help.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
3. Re: Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?

My mind did boggle at the thought the op going to Bath with packs of bulk groceries.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
14,018 posts
110 reviews
4. Re: Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?

Near Hounslow Central Tube Station there is a large ASDA.

Hotels nearby; Travelodge, Ibis, Ramada Inn.

Hatfield, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
131 reviews
5. Re: Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?

If you stay in one of the Hotels on Bath Road, there are little convenience stores which sell most things within walking distance, otherwise, there's a large Tesco's at Bulls Bridge (opposite Costco) which you can get to by bus.

Reply to: Any hypermarket or grocery shop nearby ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted