We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early Breakfast Places Near Stonehenge

Port Saint Lucie...
Level Contributor
20 posts
285 reviews
Save Topic
Early Breakfast Places Near Stonehenge

I will be going to Stonehenge on 4 July for the early inner access at 6;15 am. My ticket states that I will have 1 hour maximum time before I'm returned to the car park.

The visitor centre does not open until 9 am so I wanted to know if someone could recommend a place for breakfast that opens at 7:30 or 8:00 am. Doesn't need to be fancy just would like someplace with good food and clean.

Thanks, I appreciate your time helping me plan my trip.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early Breakfast Places Near Stonehenge

all you realy have is cost coffey and McDonalds on solstice park about two miles away or the cafe in amesbury frier tuck center of amesbury may be open still about one and ahalf miles away around stonehenge its self their is only the vistors center

solistice park is on the A303 at amesbury the cafe in amesbury is in the center one way syestem around amesbury center just off the A 303 if you are comeing from london solstice park will be on your left on the edge of amesbury you can not miss it if you go past solstice you come to a round about countess road roundabout comeing from london direction take the first exit amesbury after 500 yards you come to traffic lights go straight across towards salisbury there will then be a car park on your right you can park their and walk or just go past the car park next round about about 200 yard turn right in to amesbury one way

towards the bottom of the road 500 yards just before the bank is a cafe you can park on the street if there is a space when you leave you see the road gos right and left turn left will take you back to stonehenge turn right will take you back to the traffici lights you crossed on the way in to the lights turn left back to the A303

this is directions if you are comeing from london way if you are comeing from exerter way you would come to countess roundabout before you get to solstice park

2. Re: Early Breakfast Places Near Stonehenge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2017, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Amesbury