We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish language school for 17 year old??

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Spanish language school for 17 year old??

My daughter is 17 (18 in Dec). She wants to attend a Spanish language school

in San Juan Del Sur for three weeks in August.

Has anyone attended a school with good classes, a younger student group, and plenty of activities.

What is a reasonable budget for the activities?

She would go alone so I want her to have opportunities to interact/travel with other young people.

Thanks for any information.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
483 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Spanish language school for 17 year old??

Mi kids went to Lain American Spanish school there and it was awesome and very affordable. We didn't do the home stay but that would be even better, I imagine, You can find it on trip advisor and read the reviews. My sons each had their own teacher since they were at different levels. recommend!

2. Re: Spanish language school for 17 year old??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2016, 10:45