We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches: Swim and Relax

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches: Swim and Relax

All -

Can someone tell me all the different beaches that are nearby San Juan Del Sur? I am looking for swim and relaxing.

Thanks for the info!

San Juan del Sur...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches: Swim and Relax

The surfing beaches are close by and there are shuttles to all from in town. Madara is one of the most popular, there you can walk the beaches north and find a secluded one for swimming if you wish. There is also a great fish taco stand, Barrio cafe outlet and another hangout resturant where you can rent surf boards and have some local food. It is a nice place to enjoy and always friendly people to meet. South of San Juan you will also find the same Hermosa is nice with lots of shoreline to explore and find a nice beach if you want to get away from the people. This time of year there is still lots of back packers in town getting out to the beaches but much less tourists than a month ago. Let me know if you are looking for anything else.

2. Re: Beaches: Swim and Relax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur