We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Sleep Fly hotels near MDT?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Park Sleep Fly hotels near MDT?

Are there any hotels near MDT which offer parking while you are away, after one night's stay, other than the Best Western? The Best Western has the most awful reviews I have ever seen, so I am hesitant to stay there, but I can't find anything else.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Sleep Fly hotels near MDT?

The Wingate in Harrisburg does but the reviews aren't too good either =:(

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Sleep Fly hotels near MDT?

You may also want to check out the Holiday Inn in New Cumberland. It is 10 minutes from the airport and offers park/sleep/fly packages. If booking the Wingate, make sure to book the one on the East side of Harrisburg. There is also one at Harrisburg West, which is not near the airport. I would also check with the Hampton Inn on Union Deposit Road. It's a nice hotel, good breakfast, and I think they may also offer desired packages.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Sleep Fly hotels near MDT?

I meant the Wingate on Eisenhower Boulevard. The other one is in Mechanicsburg, which isn't near the airport.

4. Re: Park Sleep Fly hotels near MDT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:13