We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party in Bend: night on the town suggestions

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party in Bend: night on the town suggestions

Bend, this is your warning that a dozen ladies from all around Oregon are coming to YOU mid-April to celebrate our friend's last days of being single. But really, I need your help. Being from Portland I'm not familiar with venues that are best to stop at around town, being goofy and having a good time with our "festive" group in Bend. Can you please recommend dance clubs, karoake bars, or any other awesome and/or hilarious destinations you think would be fun for a good old fashioned bachelorette party to stop in at? Our group's age range is 25-35, we'll be hopping around on a Saturday night and we aren't staying far from downtown Bend. I'm looking forward to hearing what you've got people of the greater Bend area. I like options so LET IT RIP!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party in Bend: night on the town suggestions

Hi, and congrats to the bride-to-be!

If you are staying downtown it's likely you will enjoy the nightlife in that area. Velvet, Astro Lounge, and SEVEN are probably the most "festive" locations for barhopping.

For a more active group I also recommend booking the new-ish "Cycle Pub".

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party in Bend: night on the town suggestions

Thank you! If we don't utilize the recommendation for Cycle Pub this go around, I've noted it for September when another group of us heads that way. Great suggestion! I hear we have one in Portland too.

3. Re: Bachelorette Party in Bend: night on the town suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:12