We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need 2 extra nights in Bend area, suggestions for my needs?

Tacoma,WA
Level Contributor
922 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
need 2 extra nights in Bend area, suggestions for my needs?

We are coming down to Bend towards end of March. Have been before, but havent ventured out a lot. Going to stay with family the first 2 nights, but would like to extend for 1 night and maybe 2 just to do some exploring on our own and relaxing around the room as well. because we have a young child (18 months) we like to stay at places with a seperate room. This way we can stay up, watch TV, enjoy some drinks while the little one sleeps. Would be willing to go as high as $175 a night. Would be fine with anything from a hotel in town(maybe mill district) to heading to the mountains. Any input on places would be great. Sometimes its tough to tell which actually have a seperate room from the descritpions. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Bend
Bend
Central Oregon, OR
Tacoma,WA
Level Contributor
922 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need 2 extra nights in Bend area, suggestions for my needs?

pool or hot tub would be nice too. Saw that Mt bachelor Village for mountain type place.The hot tub on deck seemed perfect for the adults after little one is asleep. As far as town I saw Oxford which cost more, but didnt see pool. I think the Ameritel Inn in town looked like maybe it had seperate bedroom, but couldnt tell.

Mentioned in this post
Mount Bachelor Village Resort
Mount Bachelor Village...
326 Reviews
Bend, OR
The Oxford Hotel
The Oxford Hotel
1,326 Reviews
Bend, OR
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bend
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need 2 extra nights in Bend area, suggestions for my needs?

The Ameritel (soon to be Hilton Garden Inn) does have 1 and 2 bedroom suites. That's our "go to" hotel for family and friends visiting out of town. Our friends from PDX have two little girls (1 & 5yo) and that's their preferred spot. They've also stayed at Seventh Mountain and it was fine - but with kids the Old Mill District location is super convenient.

Mentioned in this post
Old Mill District
Old Mill District
132 Reviews
Bend, OR
Tacoma,WA
Level Contributor
922 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: need 2 extra nights in Bend area, suggestions for my needs?

Thanks!

4. Re: need 2 extra nights in Bend area, suggestions for my needs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2013, 15:00
;