We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late night eats

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,823 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Late night eats

A friend and I will be crashing in Toledo Saturday 1/23 and we won't be arriving until ten at night. We'll likely be ready for food and it looks like a lot of places close by ten. Are there any places open later? All night diners or bars that serve food later? We're not picky, we can eat whatever.

15 replies to this topic
Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Late night eats

I thought of another possible option if an 11PM close works for you. Ciao, a nice Italian restaurant on the north side of Toledo: http://ciaorestaurant.com/

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51032-d81…

I haven't stayed here, but there is a Wingate Hotel less than a mile down the road: www.wingatesylvania.com/…

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g51032-d278126-…

https://goo.gl/maps/yw58mE1a3J62

Level Contributor
1 post
63 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Late night eats

IF u like sushi, Kyoto Ka on Central ave is really good. Famous Dave's BBQ and Carrabbas are also excellent.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,823 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Late night eats

OK, no problem...thanks for asking.

Going to switch to the Red Roof Inn by the University. Got better reviews for the same price...just a little further out of downtown but we may not even get to Mutz depending on what time we get in.

Toledo ohio
Level Contributor
10 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Late night eats

I know this question is old but should you return, Glass city Cafe is an "after hours" into the morning diner. Opens after the bars close has excellent breakfast.

Nashville, Tennessee
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Late night eats

I’d stay in Oregon at the Holiday Inn Express! You can walk to Luckies, or the bar that used to be called Icons that’s in the same parking lot! The food is awesome at luckies!

Reply to: Late night eats
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Toledo