We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Buffet?

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1 post
Seafood Buffet?

Is there a seafood buffet still on the island? I saw that Tippers had a one posted in their site, but a friend said they no longer offer that. Anyone have any knowledge? Headed up the first weekend in Aug for my wife’s birthday. Thanks for any help you can offer.

2 replies to this topic
Toledo ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Seafood Buffet?

If they did it would probably be in the off season. I have never seen a buffet except on Halloween once.

Troy, MI
Destination Expert
for Put in Bay
Level Contributor
322 posts
90 reviews
2. Re: Seafood Buffet?

Buffets are not a common occurrence at Put-In-Bay, unfortunately. I am a Vegas buffet nut and love the variety and challenge myself. Sunday Champagne brunch at the Bellagio? Yes please!

Tipper's used to have a nice Friday night seafood buffet in the past, when Tip was alive. However, he passed a year ago and the business is now ran by other family and this is one of the changes that we have been notified of... no more seafood buffet. As of now, I am also unsure of the Sunday morning breakfast buffet also.

Weekend dinner recommendations worth mentioning: The Keys (Seafood Restaurant), Goat Soup & Whiskey (American Restaurant), and any "special of the night" at Joe's Bar (Dive Bar).

Have fun!

Reply to: Seafood Buffet?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Put in Bay
Recent Conversations