We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating from US & Job Search in Milan Italy

Tampa, Florida
5 posts
Save Topic
Relocating from US & Job Search in Milan Italy

Hello,

I am a current resident of Tampa, FL. I am extremely interested in moving to Milan Italy. I will be visiting there 11/5/2010 through 11/16/2010. Anyone have an idea on how I can begin a quality job search? or Anyone know of any recruiters/staffing agencies who are able to assist me in my Italy Job Search? Also, does anyone know of any quality real estate agents I could contact before I get to Milan to go apartment/house hunting? Any helpful information would truly be appreciated in these areas.

Thank you.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,357 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Relocating from US & Job Search in Milan Italy

Somehow you managed to post this on the Ohio forum, might want to try again.

Oh, and this is a travel forum, not a relocation forum, so you'll probably get bumped out pretty soon, anyways.

Edited: 02 August 2010, 21:36
2. Re: Relocating from US & Job Search in Milan Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2011, 14:35
Get answers to your questions about Milan