We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Old Hersonissos

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Taxi Old Hersonissos

We have our table booked for Monday night but we were wondering how easy it is to get a taxi back to our apartments at the end of the evening. Many thanks

5 replies to this topic
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
78 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: Taxi Old Hersonissos

There where lots of taxis around the village when we where there last week , this wasn’t on that Monday night though , although as we paid the bill at the restaurant the waiter did offer to call us a taxi so I’m presuming they would do that to. I guess as it’s going to be busy in the main square the taxis may pick up on the outskirts perhaps ?? We walked from our apartments so didn’t take up the offer of a taxi.

Have a great time

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Taxi Old Hersonissos

Thank you!

swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,151 posts
264 reviews
3. Re: Taxi Old Hersonissos

We have previously had the restaurant ring one and have also just walked to the entrance to the square where there have been taxis waiting.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Taxi Old Hersonissos

Thank you! I guess because Monday night will be extra busy we just wanted to make sure we'll get a taxi back ok

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,913 posts
199 reviews
5. Re: Taxi Old Hersonissos

As you walk out of the village in the direction of Piskopiano, I recall several taxis waiting for people coming from the Greek night. It was easy to get one.

Reply to: Taxi Old Hersonissos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations