We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monday greek night

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
24 reviews
Monday greek night

Hi does anyone know if we will be able to get English food and prices at the greek night on Monday as we would love to go but my hubby is a fussy eater?

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
264 reviews
1. Re: Monday greek night

I can't say that i have looked for English food when we have attended the Greek night on the Monday or at any other time when we have visited the square in Old Hersonissos but generally most restaurants in the area will offer some options that would be deemed English although some will have a Greek style of cooking to them.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Monday greek night

Thanks scaffolds, as a rethink is there anywhere in the square where we could just have a drink and what time would we need to be there?

Edited: 04 August 2018, 21:18
swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
264 reviews
3. Re: Monday greek night

The dancing usually starts around 9 O'clock in the square and i'm sure you would be fine just ordering drinks if that's your preference.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
4. Re: Monday greek night

Hi English food is not the same on Crete. Your husband could order something from the grill . Can't go wrong with pork or lamb. Ask what it comes with chips/potatoes/jacket. They will cook to your taste. Also salad is pretty universal. Many taverns also do pizzas.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: Monday greek night

Thanks for the info, as we are all inclusive may eat in hotel first and just have drinks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
6. Re: Monday greek night

Another thing Greek pork chops are bigger and better than any I've had in England.

Reply to: Monday greek night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hersonissos
Recent Conversations