We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

Kolkata, India
4 posts
Save Topic
Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

I would like to get some information about some cheap hotels for unmarried couples along with the tariff???

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

the holiday homes in Puri are the cheapest .

Kindly check www.holidayhomeindia.com/hhi_puri_1.htm .

AHMEDABAD
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

You can stay in any hotel dear, but its good to stay in quality hotels as the service is a touch better. All you need to carry for staying at any hotel in India is a Photo Id card such as PAN card, Driving license, Voter-Id,. However, its better to ask the management first because some hotels they never understand that Adults above the age of 18 can stay in any accommodation they want by IPC code of conduct. All you need is Photo ID card of both okay. And no need of worry be fearless in your approach wherever you stay. Its your humane right.

Kolkata, India
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

Is it safe??????????????????

I am planning to go to puri with my GF. Is it safe to stay in hotel there.

Please suggest.

We are in a long distance relationship and will be seeing each other after 6 months.

So please suggest quickly.

we both are 20+

My budget is 1500 - 2000 per day

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

Yes it is completely safe.You can find lots of hotels within your budget. Even you may stay in good AC hotel. Nobody cares about what relation guest are in though you have to submit your voter/pan/passport in the hotel.Any one will do.Best of luck.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
15,157 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

My husband and I have travelled all over the place in India over a number of visits. I didn't change my family name when we married so we have different names on our passports. Never once have we been questioned about this anywhere.

Hope you have a lovely reunion with your girlfriend.

Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

i m planing to go puri with my girlfriend . Plz tell me which hotel is suitable for us . my total budget is 3000 for three night . main problem is we r couple . so give me any idea about hotel rate in near sea beach .

Mumbai
Level Contributor
8,145 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

Hi devduttanayak,

Based on personal experience, I would recommend Pantha Nivas of Odisha Tourism. It is sea-facing and beach is just an hop-skip & jump from the hotel. Additionally, it islittle far from the place where pilgrims coming to Puri take a dip. You can take leisurely walk on the beach.

You can check the rates on www.panthanivas.com and book.

CarLink

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

this is a suggestion and might not work for you , but, usually i have seen foreign tourists staying in hotels in Chakra Tirtha road of Puri. Hence it is expected that these hotels and lodges are more OK to unmarried couples .

Please check hotels in Chakra Tirtha road and verify before booking .

Durban, South Africa
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

Hey get married n then venture on holidays------life is not so cheap!!!!

Idgheth n morals lad

Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheap hotels for unmarried couples

thanks