We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

otdc hotel in puri

Mumbai, India
2 posts
Save Topic
otdc hotel in puri

i need the contact person and the contact number of otdc hotel in puri.

Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,337 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: otdc hotel in puri

http://www.panthanivas.com/puri.html

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,848 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: otdc hotel in puri

OTDC hotel (Panthanivas Puri) is no longer in good shape, it needs a major upkeep. Though, its located on the sea beach. OTDC has online booking facility.

There are series of hotels along the Puri sea beach of various budget. Unless you are specific about OTDC.

AshisRoy

Edited: 07 July 2011, 15:48
Mumbai, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: otdc hotel in puri

i visited Puri long time before when i was very little, i forgot the place except the sea.

anyways thanks for the information.

i wanted to know the distance between the Lord Jagannath temple and the OTDC hotel. and how can i safely reach at the hotel from Bhubaneshwar airport?

irreena bhandari

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,848 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: otdc hotel in puri

You may reach Bhubaneswar from Mumbai by any of the following flights.

Kingfisher Red BOM → BBI (0) 12:45 14:45 2h 00m

Jet Airways Konnect BOM → BBI (0) 08:55 11:10 2h 15m

Air India BOM → BBI (0) 10:25 13:35 3h 10m

Jagannath Temple is barely 2 kms from OTDC. But you have to travel a bit extra due to one way restriction of traffic.

AshisRoy

Edited: 09 July 2011, 07:55
5. Re: otdc hotel in puri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 23:46