We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to book toy train for two persons

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
how to book toy train for two persons

i want to visit matheran, how do I book two or three tickets of toy train from nerul / neral to matheran & back online, & also the scheduled timings & date of the train

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
43 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

tickets are available on irctc.co.in. there are 5 trains starting 7am upto 11:40 from neral...

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

how to reach neral from hyderabad

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

how to reach neral from hyderabad

Pune
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Pune, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad
Level Contributor
837 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

Most of the Mumbai bound trains stop at Karjat. From Karjat you will find local trains You can find trains on irctc that stop at Karjat. For Karjat to Neral you may want to look at CENTRAL section on http://www.go4mumbai.com/ site.

Save Reply
5. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

I have checked in irctc, i'm not getting any option to book tickets from Neral to Matheran.

Save Reply
6. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

I have checked in irctc, i'm not getting any option to book tickets from Neral to Matheran.

mumbai
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

I too checked on IRCTC from Neral to Matheran , it shows "Sorry! No matching trains found" . What is the other way to book through internet. IRCTC is a big headache for booking now.

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
447 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

Try cleartrip.com/trains.

9. Re: how to book toy train for two persons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Matheran
Recent Conversations