We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hand Carry Baggage Storage Downtown Cleveland

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Topic
Hand Carry Baggage Storage Downtown Cleveland

I'll arrive Cleveland Saturday morning around 7AM by Greyhound Bus and will proceed to Chicago in the evening by Megabus. We will visit Cleveland tourist attraction the whole day starting from the West Side Market but my problem is where we could leave our trolley baggage for a minimal fee? any suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hand Carry Baggage Storage Downtown Cleveland

The Greyhound station used to have luggage storage lockers, but I believe I read that they are no longer there. You could call the Greyhound station and inquire. Lockers may have been eliminated after 9/11. I also suspect there are no lockers at Cleveland Hopkins airport any longer; Hopkins would be easy to reach using mass transit ($5/day pass).

Here's one idea: if you're going to the Rock Hall of Fame and Museum, call and ask if they will hold your luggage while touring the museum. The Rock Hall allows free exit and re-entry (verify), so you could check your luggage if allowed, tour for a while, leave and visit the West Side Market, then return to the Rock Hall to complete your visit there and pick up your luggage.

The Cleveland Museum of Art also may check your luggage. They definitely check coats, etc., and have a large check room in the lobby; I believe it's a free service.

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hand Carry Baggage Storage Downtown Cleveland

Thank you very much for your advise. I've just checked Rock Hall of Fame website and they allow luggage at the coat check area.

Cleveland, OH
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
430 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hand Carry Baggage Storage Downtown Cleveland

The only other option I can think of would be to call a hotel and ask if they would keep your bags for a few hours. You might also be able to tip a doorman to do it. Good luck.

4. Re: Hand Carry Baggage Storage Downtown Cleveland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:13