We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Megabus bus stop

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Megabus bus stop

I'm confused as to where the bus stop is for megabus in Cleveland. On the forums it says Huron Rd. at the entrance of Tower city, but on Megabus' website, it says Prospect ave between 3rd and 6th? anybody have any idea?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Megabus bus stop

When I took Megabus a couple years ago, it was definitely on Huron right outside of the Hard Rock. But if the Megabus site says otherwise, I would tend to believe them. They probably moved it recently.

USA
Level Contributor
43 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Megabus bus stop

My nephew takes the Megabus frequently and I always pick him up at the Hard Rock. I would double check with Megabus.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Megabus bus stop

Took the megabus from Cleveland to Chicago, and yes, the website was right (and the info on their phone message was wrong!), but the stop IS on prospect between 3rd and 6th (they must have changed it recently). The way there was great, on time, nice and comfortable. the way home from Chicago, the bus was late and it was scorching hot, then when we got on the bus, the a/c was broken, so we were sweating our butts off for a while until the bus driver finally just pulled off on the side of the highway, called for another bus, transferred all teh passengers and luggage over, THEN we were on our merry way - essentially a 2 hour delay, but once we changed busses, again it was comfortable. BTW, at night, the megabus turns off the lights and wifi on the bottom of the bus, but you can use them on the top of the bus. not sure why, but some people (on the bottom of the bus) were upset.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Megabus bus stop

Always curious about Megabus. Thanks for the report!

5. Re: Megabus bus stop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 02:46