We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame

connecticut
11 posts
Save Topic
Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame

Looking for suggestions..want to be in an area to walk to good restaurants and see sights

5 replies to this topic
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
5,578 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame

The hotels dowtntown are within easy walking distance to the sights (R&R Museum, Progressive Field, etc), restaurants, East 4th. Check out TA reviews and look on the map there to see where downtown each is located. Last time I was in town I stayed at the Marriott Key Center, and this weekend I’ll be at the Westin, then Kimpton. The Drury is another to consider.

~ Colleen

Edited: 02 August 2018, 22:59
Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,740 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame

We loved our stay at the Drury. It has a wonderful location for walking around Cleveland.

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
7 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame

Stay in the Hilton Cleveland Downtown for sure! It's very nice, gorgeous views, huge hotel room. Brand new too! It's super close to the rock n roll hall of fame, science center, and football stadium. If you're lucky, your hotel room will have a view of the lake (ours did)! The hotel is also within walking distance to Terminal Tower, and East fourth, which is the cutest little place known for all it's amazing restaurants (expect it to be busy on some summer nights...if the Cleveland Indians are in town, it can get crazy!)

Ontario
Level Contributor
752 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame

I just booked The Westin. Says it is a 6 minute walk to HOF.

Cleveland, OH
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
598 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame

The Westin is very nice and has a great restaurant, Urban Farmer Cleveland's Steakhouse. Ask for a lake view (but city views are nice, too). It's more like a 10-minute walk, depending on your speed. Note, there is an uphill walk up E. 9th Street returning to the hotel.

Reply to: Hotels downtown near rock and roll hall of fame
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted