We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Cbus
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Looking for a boat rental with a flat day rate at Buckeye Lake. Looking to take out a pontoon boat for a day, and for whatever reason I am having no luck finding one online. Any suggestions?

Galloway
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

I found this site: www.buckeyelakecabins.com

They want $100 per hour! Outrageous! I saw a place at Lake Cumberland tbat rents them for $205 per day. However, by the time you drive to Lake Cumberland, you've spent an entire day on the road and all the gas money. It is a trade off, I guess.

Cbus
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Thanks for the link!

I was able to get a boat all afternoon for 16 people, and we all get to split the $400.

Per couple, this is definitely a do-able price.

Thanks!

I don;t know why I didn;t find this while searching.

I called different marinas and stuff around there and ALL of the said that "nobody around here rents boats". I was like, "What?!" You have this big lake and nobody rents boats? I just got a really good business idea!

orange city, florida
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Please feel free to visit boatrenting.com for all your boat rental needs. My name is Rick Hilderbrandt and I am Southeast US Regional Sales Manager for this industry. We rent boats througout the world and are linked with many other boat rental facilities, should we not have a boat that suites your needs, we will do our best to find you one at a reasonable rate. Please visit the site at boatrenting.com or rentaboat.com. Please use my name (Rick Hilderbrandt) for any bookings. Any questions, feel free to email me at khilderbrandt@cfl.rr.com.

Thank you

thornville
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

You might keep an eye on www.buckeyelake.org for local things around Buckeye Lake. They have a local business directory for the area.

Hilliard
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Boat Boys are renting boats this year! Pontoons, runabouts and jet ski's. Check out their website for the rates. I believe they are going to be at Sellers Point, next to Smitty's.

Buckeye Lake
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Somebody must have misread the webpage at Buckeyelakecabins.com. It says $30-$100 per hour, depending on the season and the boat. Try Buckeyelakeboatrentals.com. It has the latest info.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
2 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Check out Craigs List , click on boats for sale. There was a guy that rented pontoons !

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
2 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

Check Craigs List there was a guy on there. Click on Boats for sale , type in rent , etc.

9. Re: Buckeye Lake - I am looking to rent a boat.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2010, 12:54
Get answers to your questions about Buckeye Lake