We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best areas to live at Buckeye Lake

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Best areas to live at Buckeye Lake

Does anyone have any insight into which areas around Buckeye Lake are better than others when considering purchasing a home/condo? Thanks!

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Best areas to live at Buckeye Lake

Hello!

Love Buckeye Lake, we boat out there every other week or so, and have friends who live out there.

I think it depends on what your budget is, will you be year round and commuting to Columbus for work, or strictly weekend/vacation home.

I really like the area around the golf course in Hebron. I think re-sale there is very good, and it's an older, established area. For a weekend home I like Leib's Island, great location, walk to Island House.

I have friends who are considering selling their gorgeous home in Hebron, new build on canal frontage. I'm actually having diner with them tonight, I'll PM you if they are selling, it's a terrific home.

Good luck! I'm jealous, I would love to have a weekender out there.

Binti

columbus, oh
1 post
2. Re: Best areas to live at Buckeye Lake

I just saw advertised a new community, The Landings at Maple Bay. It is a lake front community and will have boat docks.....wow what a nice feature. We have a boat and would love to have a home at Buckeye Lake. This community boasts that they are only 30 minutes from downtown Columbus. We are going to check it out this weekend.

3. Re: Best areas to live at Buckeye Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 00:48
Get answers to your questions about Buckeye Lake